Friday, April 17, 2009

Maths


+

+

=
900 posts, internet!
That's a pretty freaking insane amount of content, but I have to justify my blogging salary somehow, I suppose.
Let's review, shall we?
Does anyone enjoy the "discussions with my brain" posts?
More or less World of Warcraft talk in the future?
Has anyone figured out what my function is at my day job? I mean, besides me as of this week?
Would you prefer more technical posts or more where I disclose my interactions with co-workers and random people who happen across my path?
Anyone in the medical field (or regular viewers of Dr. Phil) care to offer up a diagnosis?
Feel free to leave a comment below with favorite or least favorite posts from pages gone by or email your opinions to geek_@_prettygeekything.com.
If you are new to the site, welcome to the Pr3++yG33kyTh1ng Experience*. For anyone who has hung out for the past 900 posts . . . Whoa . . . What can I say? I'm really, really sorry.

Thanks,

G

* No formal welcome is implied by this statement on behalf of Pr3++yG33kyTh1ng Worldwide Diet Cola Disposal Group and Tourist Mocking Enterprises. Further, any and all experiences referenced as "the Pr3++yG33kyTh1ng Experience" are at the sole risk of the experiencer. For the purposes of proper documentation of the experiences experienced, the standard internet pics-or-it-didn't-happen qualifier is in effect.

No comments: