Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just Some Updates

toohot

Okay -- This has to be fast since our cooling solution in the Data Center went offline late last night and all the servers boiled in their own juices.

First: This is Day 3 of our great Mac experiment. So far, I hate nothing about it. I haven't used an Apple anything since grade school, but that hasn't stopped us from installing stuff, configuring WPA2 security, and watching Heroes on the NBC web page last night. How odd. Stuff just makes sense on a Mac. Maybe that is the decongestant talking. This brings me to . . .

Second: I went home sick yesterday but couldn't bring myself to pull off the road to buy Aleve Cold and Sinus. Mrs. Pr3++yG33kyTh1ng stepped up and got some for me yesterday afternoon. Apparently, you have to fill out more paperwork for Aleve Cold and Sinus than for any prescription medication and you have to register your purchase, and provide a driver's license and proof of address. If we buy too much within an undisclosed period, the DEA will kick in our doors and smash everything we own as a precaution.

On the bright side, not only did it make me feel better, I've got several people willing to purchase Aleve Cold and Sinus on my behalf at a mere twice the street value. It is good to have friends.

No comments: