Monday, November 19, 2007

Seems to be a Trend with Me

wowdrama

And my new guild tried to finish the damn instance we'd been running all week with the last two fights, right? Both require the players to work together like a well-oiled machine -- And yet we couldn't pull together 10 people and even using people from outside the guild we'd never met left me standing outside the dungeon for over an hour.

The trauma didn't end there. We died a few times and the blame started flying when, in truth, the fault was all with guild leadership for not fielding a decent, solid 10 person group.

So, on the last total party kill, I ran back in to retrieve my corpse, teleported to the inn, left the raid group and did something like this:

/guildchat "Hey! Everybody! Look over there!"

/guildquit

/logoff

It felt really, really good, too.

So I'm guildless. And I didn't think in advance about how my slight chance of seeing something new and awesome just evaporated to no chance at all, but I'm fine.

And oddly not having a strict raid schedule freed up more time than quitting my job did.

No comments: