Monday, November 12, 2007

What was I thinking?

ohio

Holy crap!

Did you guys know that Columbus is 100% named after euro-trash? How could I even consider living there? How could anyone?

Also, we spoke to a real estate agent here and apparently selling our house right now would actually cost us money -- Like most of the value of the house plus probably whatever we can find in the coin area of the consoles of both cars -- And I'm not about losing money due to market conditions.

I am about losing money due to frivolous decisions and half-baked schemes, which is why I put in my "Official" official two-weeks notice this morning just before I sent an email declining the job in Columbus.

Go, Team Directionless!

Plans for today include drinking, but later. Unless I can get a designated driver.

I've got to make some calls.

No comments: