Friday, June 02, 2006

CokeRewards progress - 308/850 - Wow. Even considering I ripped the codes off 50 points worth of full 12-packs, I still drank a lot of 20oz Colas yesterday. I'm starting to feel like one of those apartame lab rats they killed with Tab a few decades back. What lesson did we take from that unpleasantness? If you only take in fluid in the form of Diet Cola, you will probably die.
The pressure is really on now. I have to get the PlayStation 2 before I die. Or just explode from carbonation overload. Hey, but check this out:


  • You have reached the maximum limit, you can not enter more than 10 valid codes in a day

Yesterday Netflix finally came through, allowing us to watch that cowboy movie people have been talking so much about. It had that guy from Donnie Darko and that guy from A Knight's Tale.
Anyway, there was less talking to imaginary guys in rabbit costumes AND less jousting than I'd hoped.
I liked it, mostly. Hollywood hasn't made a good buddy movie in a long time. The Lethal Weapon series kind of faded away. Turner and Hooch missed out on a much deserved sequel due to studio politics, in spite of the demands of the fan base. Top Gun in '86 was close, I guess.
Plans for today include creating processes, standards and procedures and documenting everything with PDFs full of screenshots. I've decided someone has to do it. Yesterday I did 12 pages on adding a new customer to the portal.
Today I'll do "Changing a Password" and "Adventures in Account Deletion."
After that, there is some patch or something to be applied and I may have a meeting this afternoon if I don't skip it.

No comments: