Saturday, August 12, 2006

Jobless weekends are longer than regular weekends.
As I've mentioned before, we have been trying to stave off depression (and boredom) with physical activity. While we still haven't found a tennis raquet for Gwynyth, a quick Google search turned up pink boxing gloves. How precious is that?
Who wouldn't feel better having one's face pounded with cheery pink boxing gloves?
Literally beats the crap out of just about any other form of physical activity in my opinion.
Of course, random internet purchases are kind of on the back burner at the moment as you might imagine.
And physical activity gets the same treatment during the sweaty nasty parts of the day.
I have been reading electronic comics and stuff I picked up at the library. I'm just bored and attention starved enough to write a full review later on.
Saturday I was a bit thrilled to do yardwork for two hours. Yardwork, people.
In short, OMG.

No comments: